[Python-uk] Vacancies

Gillian McKearney GMCKEARNEY@best-international.com
Wed, 17 Jan 2001 14:15:54 -0000

We currently have vacancies for experienced python and Zope users in
Scotland.  Please call me if you are interested in more details.

GILL McKEARNEY
PERMANENT RECRUITMENT EXECUTIVE

Best People (Scotland) Ltd
13 St Andrews Square
Edinburgh, EH2 2AF
Tel: 0131 524 9024
Mobile: 07740 679291
Fax: 0131 524 9090
E-mail: 	gmckearney@best-international.com
www.best-international.com

Official winners of the UK IT Recruitment Service of the Year
Computing Awards for Excellence 2000

Best International Group Plc Registered in England No. 3246014

London (Head Office) +44 (0)20 7300 9000
Bristol +44 (0)117 945 9000
Birmingham +44 (0)121 335 9000
Manchester +44 (0)161 942 9000
Yorkshire +44 (0)1274 722441
Scotland +44 (0)131 524 9000

This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any representations (contractual or otherwise), views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Best International Group, or any of its group companies. If you are not the intended recipient be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender. This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept by MIMEsweeper for the presence of computer viruses.