[Python-uk] (no subject)

Adrian Spencer adrian.spencer@dla.co.uk
Mon, 25 Jun 2001 19:04:56 +0100

London, UK
I am looking for a talented Python developer to work alongside our
Development Lead to complete development of our online service offering, and
in future development projects. Work will be primarily with the Zope web
applications server, using HTML and the Python programming language. Day to
day tasks will include developing and modifying Zope products in Python as
well as creating and modifying HTML and DTML screens. Excellent programming
background is required. The role is based in London UK and an excellent
package is on offer including gym membership, bonus structure, pension,
exceedingly good basic. Interested parties should contact me at
adrian.spencer@dla.co.uk <mailto:adrian.spencer@dla.co.uk>. Get involved
ASAP, great prospects, call for more details. 0207 420 8016.

Adrian Spencer
Consultant
dl: +44(0)20 7420 8016
DLA Recruitment ~ www.dla.co.uk ~ incorporating:
oxbridgejobs.com | acajobs.com | lawyersjobs.com

the system manager.

postmaster@dla.co.uk