[Python-uk] CV Available

Pat Knight pat@ktgroup.co.uk
Tue, 13 Mar 2001 09:45:03 +0000

Is this list appropriate for offering CVs. If anyone's interested, I can
mail mine direct to them. I've got 3+ years of Python experience, including
Tkinter, xmlrpc, C and C++ extensions (with and without SWIG). I'm lead
developer on a portable system management application (runs on Windows 9x
and NT, Solaris, HP-UX and Linux).

In addition to Python I've got 15 years of C, 5 years of C++, solid Windows
and UNIX development experience doing device drivers and TSRs as well as 20
years of network client server development.

BTW - does anyone who thinks it was OK to post this to the list think it's
OK to post to comp.lang.python as well? I'm only interested in UK jobs but
don't know how many UK Pythonistas read this list.

Cheers,
	Pat