[Python-uk] UK Python meeting in Oxford?

Andy Robinson andy@reportlab.com
Thu, 15 Mar 2001 17:11:58 -0000

I know dozens, from 3 years of full-time research long ago :-)
Let's fix the exact pub nearer the time, as the conference
people probably have one in mind.

I won't be there until Thursday, when the conference starts;
on Friday night there is a general reception from 17:45-19:30
so I guess the thing would be to meet there and degenerate
from that point onwards.

- Andy