[python-uk] How about a meeting sometime?

python-uk@python.org python-uk@python.org
Mon, 5 Aug 2002 17:55:29 +0100

This week, I can do Thursday. Next week, I'm in London all week - so any
day.

Dale Strickland-Clark
Riverhall Systems Ltd. Custom database and Web applications.
http://www.riverhall.co.uk
Offices: London: 0870 321 0034 Wokingham: 0870 321 2378
Mobile 0701 071 DALE (3253)