[python-uk] Last Thursday's meet - roll call.

Simon Brunning python-uk@python.org
Mon, 19 Aug 2002 10:47:46 +0100

I didn't get everyone's name last Thursday - or at least I don't remember
them all. I suspect that I'm not the only one. It would be nice to put names
to faces...

So - I'm Simon Brunning. I'm the tall, balding, shaven headed one with
glasses, drinking Stella. Contact me at simon@brunningonline.net.

Cheers,
Simon Brunning

P.S. Anyone up for this Thursday - or the following Thursday?