[python-uk] Last Thursday's meet - roll call.

python-uk@python.org python-uk@python.org
Mon, 19 Aug 2002 12:45:47 +0100

I'm the one on the bike.

Who was the aussie? David? Steven? Anyway, I'm dead keen to take a look at
your SMS routine. Any chance of a URL or an email?

Cheers.

This Thursday might be difficult for me.

Dale Strickland-Clark
Riverhall Systems Ltd. Custom database and Web applications.
http://www.riverhall.co.uk
Offices: London: 0870 321 0034 Wokingham: 0870 321 2378
Mobile 0701 071 DALE (3253)