[python-uk] Last Thursday's meet - roll call.

python-uk@python.org python-uk@python.org
Mon, 19 Aug 2002 14:01:22 +0100

Thanks for that but I don't think that's what I was looking for.

A routine which uses an attached mobile phone was discussed. I understood
the source was available.

Dale Strickland-Clark
Riverhall Systems Ltd. Custom database and Web applications.
http://www.riverhall.co.uk
Offices: London: 0870 321 0034 Wokingham: 0870 321 2378
Mobile 0701 071 DALE (3253)