[python-uk] Last Thursday's meet - roll call.

Dave Kirby python-uk@python.org
Mon, 19 Aug 2002 17:19:49 +0100

At 12:00 19/08/02 -0400, you wrote:

>From: Simon Brunning <SBrunning@trisystems.co.uk>
>To: python-uk@python.org
>Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 10:47:46 +0100
>
>I didn't get everyone's name last Thursday - or at least I don't remember
>them all. I suspect that I'm not the only one. It would be nice to put names
>to faces...
>
>So - I'm Simon Brunning. I'm the tall, balding, shaven headed one with
>glasses, drinking Stella. Contact me at simon@brunningonline.net.
>
>Cheers,
>Simon Brunning
>
>P.S. Anyone up for this Thursday - or the following Thursday?

I'm Dave Kirby, the guy with the long hair, glasses & beard who was
drinking Guinness.   I am the one working on a python GUI test framework
using the Microsoft Accessibility API.

Tim, you mentioned someone who was doing visualisation of complex data
using Python.  Can you post up a link please?

Regards,

                 Dave