[python-uk] Python South-East UK booze-up page

python-uk@python.org python-uk@python.org
Thu, 22 Aug 2002 11:19:09 +0100

Can I just say that the Fire Station, Waterloo is not a good venue for
anything much. Especially if you want to hear anything other than the
elevated background din.

For me, the purpose of these meetings is for an interesting chat. Any venue
that plays loud (any?) music is unsuitable.

Ignoring the two ice ages that passed between ordering dinner and receiving
it, that last place wasn't bad.

Dale Strickland-Clark
Riverhall Systems Ltd. Custom database and Web applications.
http://www.riverhall.co.uk
Offices: London: 0870 321 0034 Wokingham: 0870 321 2378
Mobile 0701 071 DALE (3253)