[python-uk] Python South-East UK booze-up page

Simon Brunning python-uk@python.org
Thu, 22 Aug 2002 11:19:22 +0100

Dale,
I pulled there recently, so I know of one thing for which it's a *bloody*
good venue.

But you are probably right about its unsuitability for the Python meet ups.
Can you (or anyone) suggest a good venue near Waterloo to replace it? The
Hole-in-the-wall?

Any other suggestions?

Cheers,
Simon Brunning