[python-uk] ACCU conference - or how to miss the Python conference...

Tony J Ibbs (Tibs) python-uk@python.org
Thu, 14 Feb 2002 17:10:35 -0000

Well, work is paying me for one day at the ACCU conference - but
unfortunately it's going to be the Wednesday, so before the Python
conference.

Regardless, will any of the Python people be there already?

And if so, is there any interest in talking about the Doc-SIG and what
it has been doing with docstrings and reStructuredText?

Tibs

Give a pedant an inch and they'll take 25.4mm
(once they've established you're talking a post-1959 inch, of course)