[python-uk] Please reply soon

Tim Couper python-uk@python.org
Fri, 22 Nov 2002 12:40:59 +0000 (GMT)

Shamir

The conference details are in process of preparation
at the moment by the organising committee. The dates
are of the conference are Apr 2 and 3. It is a
multi-tracked event to be held in Oxford as part of
the ACCU conference. The conference website is near
completion and the url will be posted to this group
when it is ready.

Thanks for your interest. Watch this space :-)

Tim

 --- "S.S" <shamiruth@yahoo.co.uk> wrote: > Dear Andy
Robinson,