[python-uk] CFP: UK Python Conference 2003

Duncan Booth python-uk@python.org
Mon, 16 Sep 2002 17:05:03 +0100

                    *** Call for Participation ***
                      UK Python Conference 2003

                            April 2-3 2003
                         Holiday Inn, Oxford

The UK Python Conference 2003 is being held in conjunction
with the larger ACCU conference. The conference will include
two days of papers arranged in 90 minute speaking slots with
either one or two tracks.

The audience is highly technical and will include experts in
many fields of computing, some of whom may know little or
nothing about Python. Talks will be welcomed on any aspect of
Python, but we are especially interested in the following:

        - Commercial applications for Python
        - Cross-language talks

Speakers are welcome from the UK or the rest of the world,
however our budget for overseas speakers may be limited.

To submit a proposal, send an email message to
duncan@rcp.co.uk by 2nd October 2003. In your message, please
include the following:

        - Speaker name and affiliation
        - Contact address