[python-uk] Hi

Tim Couper python-uk@python.org
Thu, 24 Apr 2003 15:51:58 +0100

Neeta

When is the contract due to start? I presume the location is in London. 3-6
months, presumably, not decades (or minutes - mind you, with Python ....)

Tim

-----Original Message-----
From: python-uk-admin@python.org [mailto:python-uk-admin@python.org]On
Behalf Of Neeta Ramchandani
Sent: 24 April 2003 14:09
To: python-uk@python.org
Subject: [python-uk] Hi

Hi,

I know there aren't many of you guys, but I have an Investment Bank that
is looking for an OO Scriptor, with at least 2 years Java experience with
Unix and proper Python development skills.
Anyone know anyone....or anyone interested in this 3-6 contract?

IMPORTANT NOTICE

The information in this e-mail and any attached files is CONFIDENTIAL and
may be legally privileged or prohibited from disclosure and unauthorised
use.  The views of the author may not necessarily reflect those of the
Company.

It is intended solely for the addressee, or the employee or agent
responsible for delivering such materials to the addressee.  If you have
received this message in error please return it to the sender then delete
the email and destroy any copies of it.  If you are not the intended
recipient, any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure,
modification, distribution and/or publication or any action taken or omitted
to be taken in reliance upon this message or its attachments is prohibited
and may be unlawful.

At present the integrity of e-mail across the Internet cannot be guaranteed
and messages sent via this medium are potentially at risk.  All liability is
excluded to the extent permitted by law for any claims arising as a result
of the use of this medium to transmit information by or to the Harvey Nash
Group plc.