[python-uk] RE: Regional meetings

Duncan Booth duncan at rcp.co.uk
Fri Aug 15 12:47:07 EDT 2003

> Anyone else out there doing much in the way of Python Extensions/Embedding?
> As that is my main area of interest so wouldn't mind swapping notes with
> anyone who has done some...

Have you read my paper at
http://dales.rmplc.co.uk/Duncan/accu/integratingpython.html

If you are embedding as well as extending, and so long as you are
talking C rather than C++, I would definitely suggest you look at
Pyrex.

This topic was recently discussed on clp, and Alex Martelli made some
very useful
comments why he would prefer SWIG, see
http://groups.google.co.uk/groups?threadm=HLPYa.55839%24cl3.1723365%40
news2.tin.it

--
Duncan Booth
duncan at rcp.co.uk
int month(char *p){return(124864/((p[0]+p[1]-
p[2]&0x1f)+1)%12)["\5\x8\3"
http://dales.rmplc.co.uk/Duncan