[python-uk] RE: Regional meetings

Duncan Booth duncan at rcp.co.uk
Fri Aug 15 12:47:07 EDT 2003

> Anyone else out there doing much in the way of Python Extensions/Embedding?
> As that is my main area of interest so wouldn't mind swapping notes with
> anyone who has done some...

Have you read my paper at

If you are embedding as well as extending, and so long as you are
talking C rather than C++, I would definitely suggest you look at

This topic was recently discussed on clp, and Alex Martelli made some
very useful
comments why he would prefer SWIG, see

Duncan Booth
duncan at rcp.co.uk
int month(char *p){return(124864/((p[0]+p[1]-