[python-uk] Conference registration and request for official invitation letter.

Tim Couper python-uk@python.org
Wed, 5 Mar 2003 16:36:33 +0000 (GMT)

Dar Robert

Thank you for your interest in the Python UK
conference. The organisers of the conference tell me
that they are only able to send out confirmation of
attendance to the conference on receipt of fees.

As an aside, in what ways do you use python in your
organisation? You may want to respond off-list.

Tim

Python 2003 UK Conference Co-ordinator

Dear Sir/Madam,