[python-uk] Python Hosting

Holger Duerer hduerer at gmx.net
Thu Sep 25 07:41:23 EDT 2003

On Thu, 25 Sep 2003, Darwin Peltan wrote:
> Hi
>
> Does anyone have any recommendations for reasonably priced python hosting
> please. I need a small amount of space < 100mb, with MySQL database, and
> SSH access.

I use vex.net (www.vex.net).  Not necessarily the speediest when it
comes to queries but no big problems so far (used if for about
a year now).  They allow background processes and are generally
python friendly.  MySQL is possible although they obviously
prefer PostreSQL (one of them maintains one of the Python DB
adapters).

(If you sign up there, mention that I (username 'holly' on vex)
recommended you as it will give me some discount. :-) )

	Holger