[python-uk] Python-UK Meetup Thursday 7pm

Chris Miles chris at psychofx.com
Wed Apr 7 07:47:58 EDT 2004

Hi, even though python.meetup.com didn't get enough responses to
confirm the Python-UK meetup tomorrow night, some of us are still
going to go along to encourage some local Python chatting.

If you have a chance come along tomorrow night, from 7-8pm at
least, at the location mentioned below.  I'll put a "Python
Meetup" display on the table so you should be able to find us.

" ".join(("See", "you", "there!", "")) * 10

--
Chris Miles
http://chrismiles.info/

Begin forwarded message: