[python-uk] python and ALPHA testings

Limor Hevroni LimorH at Spediant.com
Mon Apr 19 06:47:33 EDT 2004

Hi ,
I consider using python as the programming language for an alpha testing
I wonder whether any of you are using python in such a way, what is the best
development environment for python, is anyone used python for massive
project s with QA tendency ? is anyone used python with TestDirector ?
I would love to get answers on taht since I am running out if time,
development should start very soon.
The programming language I am considering is python and java, I would love
to get more info fro mpeople who use python in a working projects.
limor hevrony
Spediant Systems Ltd.

bst%3b&SG=&RAND=64112&partner=hotbar> Upgrade Your Email - Click here!