[python-uk] One of our members is getting experiences about: python-uk@python.org

Posting Notice posting.notice at sharingexperience.org
Mon Aug 2 09:04:24 CEST 2004

**EXPERIENCE SHARING ALERT**

ALERT! - Someone is trying to share Opinions and Experiences about you in our online community.

The purpose of this email is to inform you that a submission has been made about you at our website.  This is email is not commercial in nature.

If this email message was delivered to your spam or bulk email folder please notify your ISP or spam filtering company regarding this mistake on their part.

You may view the submissions about you here:

http://8.share4.net/lx.php?a=search&b=5&c=python-uk@python.org

Our Identity Protection System is a simple system in which this website sends email messages to the Experience Request author on your behalf, and vice versa. This website will never reveal the identity of the Experience Request author to you, nor will it reveal your identity to the author of the Experience Request.

IMPORTANT - To avoid future notifications like this simply add this email address to our Do Not Email List here:

http://6.share2.info/lx.php?a=donotemail&b=python-uk@python.org

Regards,

SYEC Support Department