[python-uk] UK Python Conference and sprint/followup events

andy at reportlab.com andy at reportlab.com
Thu Dec 23 15:10:06 CET 2004

Hi all. This is taking shape fast.

There seems to be interest in a week-long PyPy sprint the week after
the Oxford conference, which would assure a good turnout
of top python developers from around Europe being here.
(24-31 April - ish).  This would ideally need a cheap location
with a room that can handle 15 or so.  I will investigate Oxford
(university & schools, mostly) after the holidays, but I wonder if
anyone else has suggestions - preferably not many hours away?
Sadly, ReportLab's office and business centre won't work for these
numbers.

If we can find space, we could perhaps even arrange a budget-priced
"Python open day" for those who find the £300-plus conference
a stretch, or tack on some training events.

Best Regards,

Andy Robinson