[python-uk] Re: UK Python Conference 2004- pre-announcement

Tim Couper drtimcouper at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Feb 5 05:54:09 EST 2004

Andy,

What a great job you've done in putting this all
together! With regard to an earlier email (Michael
Hudson), it might be worthwhile providing an
opportunity during Fri/Sat for interested individuals
to discuss the way that PyUK 2005 is organised ( -
spreading the load and all that).

Tim

In a nutshell: there was not a call for papers,