[python-uk] Re: UK Python Conference 2004- pre-announcement

Andy Robinson andy at reportlab.com
Thu Feb 5 13:27:51 EST 2004

It's a 2-day Python conference, for Python programmers,
kindly hosted organised and financed by a larger association
devoted to programming in general.

Does anyone disagree with calling it the "UK Python Conference
2004"?  That would be the best way to market it and it's
up to us.

ACCU once upon a time stood for "Association of C & C++ Users".
It now officially means "Association of C, C++, Java and Python
users (as well as other programmers) so the acronym is not
expanded any longer.

And this is the only UK Python list I know of so fire away.
My company is looking for Python programmers too :-)

I'll leave the last question to others.
- Andy