[python-uk] Re: UK Python Conference 2004- pre-announcement

Michael Hudson mwh at python.net
Fri Feb 6 06:03:00 EST 2004

Chris Withers <chris at simplistix.co.uk> writes:

> Hi Tim,
>
> Tim Diggins wrote:
>
>> Also, is this list a reasonable one for putting out calls for assistance
>> whether (a) python subcontractors or (b) python specific-area
>> consultants/mentors - or is there a better place for that?
>
> I think this is the right list for UK-based
> people/companies. EuroPython will give you Europe-wide coverage.

Also, the EuroPython list is very much about the EuroPython
*conference* -- if you're casting your net that wide, you should
probably aim for the world and use python-list or the Python job
board.

Cheers,
mwh

--
  Unfortunately, nigh the whole world is now duped into thinking that
  silly fill-in forms on web pages is the way to do user interfaces.