[python-uk] Python Meetup

Phil Hornby phil.hornby at accutest.co.uk
Thu Feb 19 19:23:03 EST 2004

> Hi all,
>
> Is anyone interested in using meetup.com for Python-UK (or London)
> meeting
> organisation?
> http://python.meetup.com/
>
> I usually vote for a London venue each month, but I think I may be the
> only
> one!
>
> If others are willing to use it we may be able to have some more regular
> Python-UK meetups.
>
> Having bought myself a Mac for xmas I'd be keen to talk to any others
> about
> MacPython and PyObjC, etc.
>
> Cheers,
> Chris.

I have to be honest London is too far south for my taste...;) I would prefer
something further North as London is a long way to travel - not to mention
expensive in terms of accomodation...

But I am interested in chatting with other Pythoneers out there in the UK...

My primary usage is to automate simply tasks. Although we, my company, have
used it for a full-blown test system for an UUT, controlling physical IO,
etc. with various C based extensions that we wrote.

--
Phil

"No plan survives contact with the enemy"
 - Sir Arthur Wellesley (Lord Wellington)