[python-uk] Python Meetup

SBrunning at trisystems.co.uk SBrunning at trisystems.co.uk
Fri Feb 20 09:54:19 EST 2004

> From: Andy Todd [mailto:andy47 at halfcooked.com]
>
> Simon Brunning has a page up;
>
> http://www.brunningonline.net/simon/python/boozeup.cgi

I'd forgotten about that!

> To the best of my knowledge these rarely happen though. Mind you,
> mention beer and technical talk and Simon will be there. I,
> of course,
> won't be far behind.

To the best of my knowledge, these have *never* happened. ;-) So, I'd
strongly advise that anyone planning to go to one of these should email this
list first, to make sure that they won't end up on their own. As Andy
suggests, I'd usually be up for it.

One other thing: when I set this page up, I requested some venue suggestions
(<http://mail.python.org/pipermail/python-uk/2002-August/000217.html>), but
didn't get any, so I came up with a list of my own. But it's not to late if
you don't like my list:
<http://www.brunningonline.net/simon/blog/archives/000320.html>.

Cheers,
Simon B.