[python-uk] Re: Save on 100 of the top brands of cigarettes

Michael Hudson mwh at python.net
Mon Feb 23 06:07:59 EST 2004

"David M. Wilson" <dw-python.org at botanicus.net> writes:

> On Sat, Feb 21, 2004 at 10:04:48AM -0200, Claudia Elder wrote:
>
>>                             Please Visit Us Here...
>
> Hmm, could this list be made subscribers-only?

Whoever's admin for the list should add "X-Spam-Status: UNSURE" to the
list of headers that cause a message to be held for moderation.
<googles> If Andy wants to send me the admin password, I'm happy to
set this up (and add myself as an admin to do the moderation required).

Cheers,
mwh

--
  [Perl] combines all the worst aspects of C and Lisp: a billion
  different sublanguages in one monolithic executable.  It combines