[python-uk] Some site improvements for the conference...

Andy Robinson andy at reportlab.com
Thu Mar 4 20:55:54 EST 2004

My colleagues and I have had to help the ACCU with
a facelift of their site, at least partially so we
could credibly advertise the Open Source event.  As
part of this I did a better page for the Python event.
This was in the last hour and somewhat sleep deprived :-)

This is in a temporary review location here:
 http://www.reportlab.com/conferences/accu2004/python.html

Comments and feedback welcome!  It should move to the
main site on Monday, and we should be able to refresh
it easily thereafter.

Best Regards,

Andy Robinson
CEO/Chief Architect