[python-uk] Python uk meetup

Andy Robinson andy at reportlab.com
Wed Mar 24 11:40:17 EST 2004

> Which reminds me, Andy; is *your* wireless network secured? I'm getting a
> Wi-Fi card for my notebook tomorrow, and I'm pretty close to your office.
> ;-)

We use wires in the office, but my suburban street has three techie
dads with potential overlap so we're considering a highly redundant
mega-bandwidth cluster that lets us "work" in each other's gardens
on summer afternoons with cold lagers at hand.

If I want the tomatoes to grow faster, which 802.11 standard is best?

- Andy