[python-uk] Graduate or Junior Linux Enthusiast wanted

Rakesh Thakrar rakesh.thakrar at microcom.ltd.uk
Mon Nov 8 12:27:08 CET 2004

Hi,

I am currently recruiting for the following position. Please do not hesitate
to contact me on 01727 752000 should you require any further information.

Our client is a cutting edge software development company that has applied
novel technological approaches to produce an excitingly different data
management system.  Due to organic growth are client is looking for a Junior
or Graduate Linux Deployment Engineer where you will take over all
responsibility for all builds and use automation to make the process
efficient and error free.  Over the next few years the number of deployed
machines will be in the hundreds, if not thousands.
To qualify you must be a Linux enthusiast with an understanding of Kernels.
This a fabulous opportunity to get involved in Network booting technologies,
XML, CVS, Bash, Perl and Python. Salary £20-£30k + Bens