[python-uk] London Python (etc.) meetup next month

Dave Warnock dw-it-mail at warnock.me.uk
Tue Nov 22 14:29:30 CET 2005

Simon,

> Details here - <http://www.brunningonline.net/simon/blog/archives/001961.html>.

Ok, hope to come. Am a TurboGears fan but not had time to get skilled or
preparation for a demo.

> Please leave a comment if you fancy getting along.

Tried to but:

Comment Submission Error
Your comment submission failed for the following reasons:

Your comment could not be submitted due to questionable content: me.uk

Please correct the error in the form below, then press POST to post your
comment.
<<<

It seems it does not like .me.uk email addresses or domains which is so
1990's ;-)

Anyway posted without a url and with an old email address.

Dave