[python-uk] Python Contractor required

Rakesh Thakrar rakesh.thakrar at microcom.ltd.uk
Wed Oct 19 18:20:27 CEST 2005

Hi,

I currently required a Python developer with some C skills for a 6 month
contract based in Yorkshire.  Candidates must have a scientific background
in either Maths or Physics.

Please do not hesitate to contact me for further information.

Regards
Rakesh

___________________________
Rakesh Thakrar
Senior Consultant
Microcom Limited
Recruitment Division
2 Adelaide Street
St. Albans
Herts, AL3 5BH
Tel: 01727 752 000
Mob: 079 7094 3227
Fax: 01727 752 018
www.microcom.ltd.uk
____________________________________

*********************
The views expressed in this e-mail are not necessarily the views of
Worldwide Recruitment Holdings Ltd, its directors, officers or employees
make no representation or accept any liability for its accuracy or
completeness unless expressly stated to the contrary.
This e-mail, and any attachments are strictly confidential and intended for
the addressee(s) only.
The content may also contain legal, professional or other privileged
information. Unless expressly stated to the contrary, no contracts may be
concluded on behalf of Worldwide Recruitment Holdings Ltd by means of e-mail
communication. You may report the matter by calling us on +44 (0) 1727
752000.
Please ensure you have adequate virus protection before you open or detach
any documents from this transmission. Worldwide Recruitment Holdings Ltd
does not accept any liability for viruses.

Worldwide Recruitment Holdings Ltd is registered in England: Company number:
0391174.
Registered Office: Faulkner House, Victoria Street, St Albans, Herts, AL1
3SE.