[python-uk] Python for Kids

Richard Dietrich richard at praxis-uk.com
Fri Oct 21 09:45:42 CEST 2005

I saw your email on this matter and wondered if you have made any
progress. have you come across any interesting learning material.

I am trying to set a challenge for my 13 year old boy yo learn Python
and am looking for some useful material. Some thing that would have him
writing small programmes which would give him some sense of achievement
while encouraging him to move on to progressively more challenging
programmes.

My memory of Karel the robot is not a good one... so dull.

Might you have a suggestion for me.

Cheers

Richard