[python-uk] i like to come down to U.K

Andy Robinson andy at reportlab.com
Thu Apr 13 09:02:28 CEST 2006

shoola mike wrote:
> Dear Tim Couper ,
> I wouldlike to request you to register me for your
> 2006: Python UK Conference 2006 (Oxford, UK)Incase
> registration fee is needed I kindly request to pay
> after getting the Visa.This is so  because my
> Country-Nigeria, is not Visa-free.
>
> Secondly,I kindly request for an official invitation
> letter. Hope to hear from you soon.
> Kind regards,

I regret to inform you that
(a) it's too late, the conference is 100% sold out and starts next week
(b) our policy is only to grant visa letters for people with a proven
track record of contributing to verifiable software projects, due to
large numbers of fraudulent claims.

Best Regards,

Andy Robinson
ACCU Conference Committee