[python-uk] Python UK 2006

Andy Robinson andy at reportlab.com
Thu Jan 19 10:37:15 CET 2006

Tony Ibbs wrote:
> The ACCU conference web pages haven't released the schedule yet, but
> since I can't afford (in various ways) to go to the whole thing, I
> thought
> someone here might know which days are being used for the PythonUK
> conference. Or, looking at it another way, when is Guido giving his
> keynote?

Python is Wednesday and Thursday at present.  I guess Guido will be one
of those days two other keynote speakers have been changed around and I
am not 100% sure as of today.

It's my job to write up a separate Python page and I really ought to do
it about now, so consider me 'reminded' ;-)  I'll at least post the
tentative schedule here on this list by tomorrow.

- Andy