[python-uk] Turbogears

Mamading Ceesay mamading at gmail.com
Sat Jan 28 02:04:06 CET 2006

On 25/01/06, Doug Winter <doug at isotoma.com> wrote:
> I think the great advantage of the explicit MVC model (and I believe RoR
> is basically the same here) is that it's very obvious where things go.

Absolutely spot-on!

> Performance is acceptable, and with a postgres or mysql back-end you
> should be able to scale horizontally for larger applications, although I
> bet you'll be on the bleeding edge right now if you try that.

Perhaps.  Remi (of CherryPy fame) does have an enterprise deployment
of a CherryPy based web app that's been in production for years.  Said
deployment happens to be down the road from me incidentally.

Mamading Ceesay

"Isn't a state that keeps files on innocent persons a police state?"
-- David Mery - Innocent In London http://gizmonaut.net/bits/suspect.html
 Radio Interview with David Mery