[python-uk] Turbogears

Mamading Ceesay mamading at gmail.com
Sat Jan 28 02:32:35 CET 2006

On 25/01/06, Doug Winter <doug at isotoma.com> wrote:

> I just wrote a long response to this, and then decided it ought to be a
> blog entry instead, since I was planning one anyhow:
>
> http://adju.st/entry/sucky-web-frameworks-redux

Knowing something of your history with Zope and more recently with
Twisted, I was quite surprised to read this.  I guess it's more
evidence to back Alastair Cockburn's thesis that software development
is a cooperative game ( http://tinyurl.com/ex2pz ).  If you can't get
other developers to cooperate with you due to your choice of
framework, changing your framework is the socially sound thing to do
even if it is a backward step architecturally.  Of course, you can go
too far with that sort of thing and wind up coding PHP! ;-)

--
Mamading Ceesay

"Isn't a state that keeps files on innocent persons a police state?"
-- David Mery - Innocent In London http://gizmonaut.net/bits/suspect.html
 Radio Interview with David Mery
http://radio.indymedia.org/news/2005/09/6963.php