[python-uk] payment representative

Maximina Telles TELLES_NM at msn.com
Tue Jun 6 03:17:35 CEST 2006

Dear Sir, I was looking at your ad and did not find very much information.  I would like to apply for this position, I am currently working for Sino Steel as payment and collections representative.  Here is some of the information that you might ask for:

     Maximina H. Telles
      335 N. Esperanza Street
     Las Cruces, NM 88001 USA

    Home phone:     505 - 526 - 0831
    Message phone: 505 - 526 -9639
    Fax:                505 - 526 - 2467

I have my office set up at my home and have check verification and conversion programs and an account open for business. I also have my business: MHT Recovery Processors.

Please advise if you need more information.

Thank you Maximina H. Telles