[python-uk] EP2006 timetable and reduced registration

Michael Hudson mwh at python.net
Wed Jun 7 11:59:29 CEST 2006

Hi Pythonistas!

EuroPython 2006 is nearing and there is much good news!

We have a very nice program of over 100 interesting talks (sorry that we
had to reject some), see here for yourself:

Also we have slots for 50 lightning (5 minute) talks so be sure to
prepare one and register at the conference.

We have also secured Alan Kay (the inventor of OO languages, Smalltalk,
opencroquet.org etc.) as a key note speaker and are happy that Guido van
Rossum will make it again!

But best of all, the voluntary organisers have decided to give you
another chance to register for a reduced fee -- but only until this
weekend, so hurry and register:

If you have questions then mail to europython at python.org or come to
#europython on irc.freenode.net.

See you there, or in fact here:

mwh & holger
(on behalf of the EuroPython organizers)

  SPIDER:  'Scuse me. [scuttles off]
  ZAPHOD:  One huge spider.
    FORD:  Polite though.