[python-uk] UK Python Conference - 19-22 April 2006

Andy Robinson andy at reportlab.com
Wed Mar 1 15:31:07 CET 2006

>     Andy> I know the organisers have extended it and I believe it was
>     Andy> a bit later - I'll find out and get back to you.
>
> My understanding was that their server went down on the last day of
> the early bird registration period, so they extended it to the
> following Monday (13th).

I heard back from the organiser that it was extended again to 24th in
the end, again because the server wasn't working; apparently they
emailed previous attendees and ACCU members about this, but I have been
on holiday most of February and wasn't in the loop.  I must admit that
if I had engaged my brain about conference marketing in January we could
probably have given people the chance.

In any event I have asked about a 'package deal' for the two Python days
and hope to find out tomorrow if they can do anything.

Best Regards,

Andy Robinson