[python-uk] Anyone alive

Tim Golden mail at timgolden.me.uk
Wed Dec 5 19:36:19 CET 2007

andy wrote:
> Hi all
>
> At the risk of being flamed, I just wanted to see if this list was still
> active. I've been a subscriber for a few days now and there have been no
> posts.

This list tends to be used for meetup or job postings (ie things
which are specific to the UK). Every so often there's a burst of
other activity, but I think most people subscribe to the main
Python mailing list / newsgroup (python-list at python.org or
comp.lang.python).

Feel free to post here or there with questions etc. And have
a look at the PyConUK Groups page, which seems to have become
the de facto starting point for UK-based Python groups

http://www.pyconuk.org/community/PythonGroups

TJG