[python-uk] PyCamp UK !

Michael Foord fuzzyman at voidspace.org.uk
Sat Feb 3 20:42:11 CET 2007

Hello Michael,

Sorry for the top-post, but your actual suggestion is a long way down. :-)

I would certainly be very interested in attending and helping with such
an event. It sounds like a great idea.

Unfortunately I'm tied up with writing a book, which will probably take
me through until May/June. After that I will have more spare time and
would love to get involved. If you're heading for an August time you'll
need to do a lot of work before then, but if you set a date beyond that
then perhaps I can be useful.

Michael Foord
http://www.voidspace.org.uk/python/articles.shtml