[python-uk] PyCamp UK !

Tim Golden mail at timgolden.me.uk
Mon Feb 5 14:10:40 CET 2007

> Now, I've got an idea for a venue in Manchester[*] which could probably
> cater to about 50-70 people depending on how the rooms are laid out which
> would work out to something like £15 - £20 *without* sponsorship. If we
> can get sponsorship then that figure would go down or could maybe be
> redirected into arranging food or similar ?
>
>    [*] http://www.manchesterdda.com/article/83/
>
> As a result, I'm wondering - is anyone else interested in co-convening
> such a beast? If there is, please email me back!

I think it's a great idea, and I'd love to be involved,
practicalities and commitments permitting. For some reason
I always find the other conferences on offer just a little
to overwhelming and/or costly to get me out of my seat. The
idea of a cheap, self-organising conference sounds up my street.

TJG