[python-uk] PyCamp UK !

Richard Smedley smedley358 at btinternet.com
Mon Feb 5 21:21:00 CET 2007

On Mon, 05 Feb 2007 19:30:39 Michael Foord wrote:
> > As a result, I'm tempted to suggest either:
> >    * 8/9 Sept (my preference)
> >
> Sounds good to me... but then I barely know what I'm doing
> tomorrow. :-)

I barely know what I'm doing today but I think I have a reasonable
handle on September ;-)

I'd already written to Michael S off-list where, inter alia, I
favoured this date - despite the clash with LBW2007.

However I note that the W Mids Python group is planning something
similar at the same time, and the two parties are now sorting
out between them what will happen when, so at the very least we
will have a PyCamp this year and next year over the two
regions. We could even get two camps per year ;-)

Wherever and whenever, I trust we get a Zope track - it'll push
me to try and get the hang of it :^)

 - Richard