[python-uk] Next Manchester Geekup, January 9th 2007

Michael Sparks ms at cerenity.org
Tue Jan 2 15:58:08 CET 2007

Hi,

Just a reminder that the next Manchester Geekup is next Tuesday on January
9th. I'm going to these regularly now, rather than organise a separate python
meet - fellow pythonistas would be welcome :)

WHERE: B-Lounge, Piccadilly, Manchester M1 2DB
(down the ramp from Piccadilly train station)

WHEN: People tend to arrive after 6, with talks (given volunteers :-) at
      7pm (format of talks is generally either lightning talk or PechaKucha
      style)

... Also, you are all cordially invited to come along to see me performing on
stage in The Mikado at the Royal Northern College of Music (in the chorus :)
with MUGSS, ... in the style of Bollywood in mid-February for modest insults
starting at 5GBP. For more information see here:

   * http://www.mugss.org/show/
   * http://www.mugss.org/show/tickets/

Happy New Year to everyone :)

Michael