[python-uk] London Python Meetup, Tuesday January the 16th

noreply at cbsoutdoor.co.uk noreply at cbsoutdoor.co.uk
Wed Jan 3 17:06:42 CET 2007

Dear
We have now changed our company name to CBS Outdoor Limited. My new email address is therefore firstname.surname at cbsoutdoor.co.uk  Your email has been redirected but please amend your address book accordingly.

Thank you.

CBS Outdoor Limited

noreply at cbsoutdoor.co.uk
www.cbsoutdoor.co.uk

The contents of this e-mail are confidential to the ordinary user of the e-mail address to which it was addressed, and may also be privileged. If you are not the addressee of this e-mail you may not copy, forward, disclose or otherwise use it or any part of it in any form whatsoever. If you have received this e-mail in error, please e-mail the sender by replying to this message. CBS Outdoor Ltd reserves the right to monitor e-mail communications from external/internal sources for the purposes of ensuring correct and appropriate use of CBS Outdoor facilities.