[python-uk] Python West Midlands User Group

Zeth Green theology at gmail.com
Mon Jan 22 21:35:05 CET 2007

Hello Everyone,

We will be holding the first ever meeting on Friday 2nd February 2007,
as an informal evening where we can meet each other and discuss the
future of the group.

We are meeting in a reserved room at a Birmingham pub/restaurant
called the Bull. Most of us are planning to eat together (but this is
not compulsory). The Bull was founded in 1729, cooks fresh food, has a
fine collection of Real Ale and even Wireless Internet. We are
planning to start the group at 7.30pm, (I personally will be ordering
my food on the dot as I will be very hungry by then ; ).

The Bull is in Price Street, B4 6JU, it is on the corner of Price
Street and Loveday Street in the centre of the historic Gun Quarter,
near the Central Fire Station and Aston Uni. Buses 33, 51 and 52 stop
at the end of Price Street. The nearest rail station is Snow Hill. If
you are coming from out of town on public transport then email the
PyWM Mailing List and let us know ASAP and we can arrange to collect
you from New Street Rail Station.

For more details visit:
http://pywm.eu/pug/Meetings