[python-uk] Python West Midlands, Thursday 12 July, Birmingham

Zeth Green theology at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 19:15:38 CEST 2007

Hello Everyone,

Our next meeting is held tomorrow night in the the Bull, Price Street,
Birmingham, West Midlands, B4 6JU. Wireless access is normally
available, as is a large range of pub food and real ale.

We will no doubt talk about the PyconUK conference that we are helping
to organise, probably we might mention Django, CGI and hear tales from
those coming back from Europython.

The meeting is open to all. In the unlikely event that you cannot spot
us in the pub, ask the landlady for 'John's lot'.

For more information respond to this post, visit http://pywm.eu , or
email me off-list.

Best Wishes,
Zeth