[python-uk] London Python meetup, Tuesday the 31st. (Menno Smits)

Dave Kirby D.Kirby at tideway.com
Tue Jul 24 12:15:56 CEST 2007

Menno Smits said:

> Look for:
>    - a table with a couple of Python books and/or a can of spam on it
>    - the only people not watching sport on the TV (if any)
>    - the only people with a laptop out in the pub

The OBOE does not have a sports TV, and the Extreme Tuesday Club will be
meeting there at the same time so we will probably not be the only
people with laptops.  I suggest asking anyone who looks geeky.

Dave

This email and any attachment may contain confidential, privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, do not disclose, reproduce, disseminate or otherwise use this communication. If you received this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender via email and delete the communication from your system. Company information : Tideway Systems Ltd, Registered Office: Anchor House, 15-19 Britten Street, London, SW3 3TY. Registered in England & Wales Reg. Reg. No: 4598072  VAT No: 805 5153 50